Advanced Care System for all Rigid Gas Permeable (RGP) contact lenses, including ortho-k lenses
- Use of povidone-iodine as a disinfectant with high efficacy
- Povidone-iodine is widely known to be a highly effective disinfectant against microorganisms that adhere to contact lenses. This include a wide range of microorganisms including bacteria, viruses, and even the highly resistant acanthamoeba.
- Deep removal of protein and lipid deposits on contact lenses
- A proteolytc enzyme is included in the solution to break down and remove the adherent protein deposits effectively without the need of a separate cleaner. A surfactant is also present to remove lipid deposits.
- Ensure safety to the eyes
- Not only is it highly effective against microorganisms, but also has a low concentration level to ensure safety to the eyes.
Simple and easy to use
Insert the lens, put the disinfecting / neutralizing tablet and the dissolving and rinsing solution in the case up to the marked line and close the cover. After soaking for 4 hours (or overnight), remove the lens, and after rinsing with dissolving and rinsing solution, it is ready to wear. When the color changes form orange to clear, disinfection is complete. After that, the protease cleans the lenses. For removing the contamination degraded material and destroyed bacteria, be sure to carry out the rinsing operation.
- 3 x 120 ml bottle
- 90 tablets
- 3 x lens cases
- 3 months supply