Crystawash Extend provides continuous, 24-hour protection from germ-infected surfaces with a single application, providing effective sanitisation and protection throughout the day without the
need to reapply.
Crystawash Extend combines quaternary ammonium compounds (benzalkonium chloride) with a synergistic coating agent to bond to skin, creating an invisible, water-proof biostatic layer that kills 99.99% of germs on contact – and keeps on killing for up to 24 hours.
Proven effectiveness in independent laboratory studies:
- 24-hour residual efficacy against germs, evidenced by testing on synthetic skin against S. aureus and E. coli.
- Kills 99.99% of germs on immediate contact including S. aureus, E. coli, P. aeruginosa, and E. hirae.
- Meets the accepted standard for killing Coronavirus, evidenced by activity against the Coronavirus surrogate (Murine Hepatitis Virus MHV1).
- Sanitises and protects against 99.9% of germs
- Kills Murine Hepatitis Virus (MHV) as surrogate for Coronavirus
- Lasts for up to 24 hours
- Gentle, odourless, water-based foam
- Alcohol-free, no harsh chemicals
- Once-a-day application
- Non-sticky feel on skin
Made in New Zealand