Lacritec contains Omega 3 and Omega 6 Oils, together with Gamma-Linolenic Acid to target the cause of dry eyes. These ingredients have been shown to help with dry eye symptoms, increase tear production and improve tear quality.
Lacritec helps to reduce the symptoms of dry eyes such as irritation and burning.
Lacritec is ideal for:
- Ongoing sufferers of dry eyes
- Contact lens wearers
- Air travel and air conditioning
- Eye strain
- Eye procedures including Laser Eye Surgery
- Initial Dose: 3 capsules per day for the first 6 weeks
- Ongoing Dose: 2 capsules per day with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional
If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains:
- Concentrated Omega-3 Triglycerides (Fish): 332 mg
Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) : 134 mg
Equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): 66.8 mg
- Flax Seed Oil (Linseed): 334 mg
Equiv. Oleic acid: 58.5 mg
Equiv. Linoleic acid: 58.5 mg
Equiv. Linolenic acid: 192 mg
- Borago officinalis seed oil fixed: 434 mg
Equiv. gamma-Linolenic acid: 95.5 mg
No added preservatives, artificial colours, flavours, yeast or sweeteners